Me: “What browser are you on?”
Me: “Google Chrome?”
Client: “No, just regular Google.”
Me: “That’s the site. I want to know the browser.”
Client: “Look, we can have this conversation forever, man. But when I hit the internet logo, Google comes up!”
Me: “Okay…What does that “internet logo” look like?
Client: “…A fiery fox, I guess. But that’s irrelevant.”
I love fics where Dean and Cas (or have to) share a bed and it turns sappy and cuddly don’t get me wrong
But please consider
- "Stop elbowing me in the freaking ribs, Cas"
- Dean complains that Cas has stolen all the blankets so Cas splays over him
- "Shut up and gimme the blankets back"
- Despite all the fuss Dean and Cas have some of the best sleep they’ve ever had
- In the morning Dean wakes up first
- "Mornin’ Cas"
- "No" Cas pushes Dean off the bed and goes back to sleep
what pisses me off about supernatural is that the change in sam’s hair is so gradual that you don’t even realize it like it starts out like this and he’s so adorable
and then all of a sudden it’s jUST
LIKE WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN
I DON’T REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING
can the notes just stop for one day